Jump to navigation Jump to search New York University Leonard Nyu business school dean. The New York University Leonard N. 1900 as the Undergraduate School of Commerce, Accounts and Finance on the University’s Washington Square campus.
1916, and it was housed in the NYU’s School of Commerce’s Wall Street branch. Located in New York’s downtown business district, the School’s «Wall Street Division» served both full-time and currently employed students. GBA’s first Dean was appointed in 1921. By 1945, the school’s enrollment was well over 10,000 with graduates hailing from 36 countries and 48 states.
In the 1960s, International business courses were introduced and soon became an important focus of the School’s curriculum. The New York University, Graduate School of Business Administration, C. Finance and Investment bulletins related to International finance. 30 million gift from the School’s alumnus Leonard N. School to consolidate its graduate and undergraduate facilities at NYU’s Washington Square campus.
The School was renamed Leonard N. 68 million state-of-the-art facility, today known as Kaufman Management Center, was inaugurated. The new and renovated space is used almost exclusively to improve the quality of student life. 10 million to Stern in 1999. Peter Blair Henry became dean of the school in January 2010. Stern School of Business buildings, known as the Stern Concourse Project, was completed. This project was fully funded by donors, alumni and corporate partners.